Descrizione dell’offerta di lavoro
Does it motivate you to manage technological development projects and to:
- Lead projects that support our ambition of creating a groundbreaking center for advanced biotech production, education, and startups – through a high level of self-management?
- Function as key collaboration partner to many different stakeholders?
- Have great flexibility to create the work life that matches you?
Then you might be one of our new Project Managers.
REASONS TO CHOOSE US
You will get a large and inspiring network of collaboration partners from both the industry and the startup and research environment.
Your specific area of responsibilities will be defined based on your qualifications, wishes, and ambitions combined with our need to collect a strong, flexible team in a growing, dynamic organization. The team currently consists of 12 skilled and dedicated colleagues.
You will experience freedom with responsibility, and you will work in a culture where we emphasize a healthy balance between work and spare time/family.
Thus, we offer permanent employment either full time or part time, and we offer flexible work locations including working from home. We have offices in the Biotech Park in Kalundborg and at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Lyngby, North of Copenhagen. You are expected to be in Kalundborg once a week as a minimum.
Salary and terms of employment follow the applicable collective agreement.
LARGE AMBITIONS AND STRONG COLLABORATION IN THE BIOTECH CITY
Knowledge Hub Zealand is an association and a partnership consisting of Region Zealand, Kalundborg Municipality, Novo Nordisk, Novozymes and a number of educational institutions.
Together with the industry in the Biotech City of Kalundborg, Knowledge Hub Zealand is creating a groundbreaking center for advanced biotech production, education, and startups.
Kalundborg is called the Biotech City because it houses Scandinavia’s largest biotech production cluster. The Biotech City is also rapidly developing as a city of education and innovation, and the 2030 ambition is to become a leading center for education, research, and innovation within industry 4.0 and industrial sustainability.
Knowledge Hub Zealand is currently a part of Kalundborg Municipality, but we expect to become an independent organization in 2024.
Contact Project Director Christian Beenfeldt at +45 23 82 27 68 or Project Manager Sif Kjølby at +45 25 40 77 63.
Go to www.knowledgehubzealand.dk or www.biotekbyen.dk to read more. Or follow us on LinkedIn: Knowledge Hub Zealand og Biotekbyen.
Application deadline: 10th December.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are attracted to becoming a part of our vision of creating a groundbreaking center for advanced biotech production, education, and startups.
Like the rest of the team, you have a strong personal drive and an ambition to lead successful projects, and it motivates you to have a contributory influence on target setting, direction, and results.
And then we envision that you:
- Are motivated by managing larger consortium projects which support the industry growth in Scandinavia’s leading biotech cluster. These may be – but are not limited to – projects where SMEs develop and upscale new technologies together with universities and large companies.
- Possess a strong sense of business in terms of both development and operations which enables you to prioritize and set the direction for the projects.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility through all project phases – from application and development through operations to completion.
- Possess the ability to collaborate professionally with colleagues and partners and to navigate in a cross field of different agendas within, at times, politically governed frameworks.
- Have a technical/scientific background as for example engineer or biologist and that you have work experience from fields such as biosolutions, life science, industry 4.0, or PtX. It is key that you are able to quickly gain a thorough understanding of various, new technologies.
- Are curious, proactive, and driven and that you thrive in a changing environment where two days are rarely similar.