MSC Cruises is working hard on re-starting its cruise operation with 10 vessels sailing until August 2021.
They will be deployed in various destinations in Europe - Western Mediterranean, Eastern Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
The restart fleet includes two newbuilds, the MSC Virtuosa, slated to offer cruises in the United Kingdom, and the MSC Seashore, poised to spend its inaugural season in the Mediterranean.
As lcontracted recruiting partner of MSC Cruises we are currently reviewing all applications received during the last year with the recruitment stop in place and will reach out to potential candidates.
During the re-start a strict health protocol will be in place to ensure safe travel experiences for the guests and crew of MSC Cruises.
As a pioneer within the cruise industry MSC Cruises is setting the standard for the succesful re-start.
If you are interested to join for the restart we would like to inform you that we are currently reviewing profiles for the following departments and positions - all positions are equally for male/ female and divers.
Cruise Staff m/f/d
In line with the Cruise Director’s programme and direction, the Entertainer plans and organises daily entertainment activities in order to create a pleasant environment on board, making our guests’ holidays a memorable experience.
- Welcomes guests and assists them at all times during the cruise;
- Promotes entertainment activities;
- Organises and presents a varied daytime and evening international entertainment programme (sport, fitness, games, quizzes, shows, galas, etc.);
- Stages and performs entertainment shows/acts;
- Actively interacts and socialises with all guests;
- Handles complaints and queries;
- Looks after entertainment tools and equipment;
- Ensures that the content and entertainment activities are professional and non-offensive to the audience.
- Fluent in English and German both oral and written and at least in 1 of the following languages: Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- High School graduation certificate
- Professional certificates are an advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a professional entertainer (Hotels, Camping, Cruiselines, etc.);
- Computer literacy;
- Enthusiastic and creative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to organise and run complex and varied activities with little supervision;
- At ease with public speaking;
- STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.