- perform preparatory work for confidentiality assessments and decisions;
- contribute to blackening or unblackening documents, data or information as per the relevant confidentiality decision;
- perform quality control checks of the sanitisation work to ensure no risks related to inaccurate or delayed sanitisation;
- contribute to the drafting or to the revision of new or existing policies, processes and procedures related to content sanitisation;
- assist in presenting and explaining the interpretation of law or legal positions at internal meetings;
- support the transparency and confidentiality team leader acting as central contact point towards internal and external stakeholders for transversal reporting matters, including preparation of monitoring tools and relevant advice;
- provide clerical support (fixing meetings, disseminating communications, preparing presentation material, providing customer follow-up services, etc.).
Assignment: initial contract 2 months, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx. €1890 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible for the remaining days.
Please send an English Europass template cv at email@example.com - indicating in the subject line 'REF. 3 RM'.
- excellent knowledge of english (at least c1 level);
- at least 1 year of experience in legal administrative roles, preferably in a eu institution;
- good knowledge of business management principles, administrative and clerical procedures and systems, communication and project management principles;
- behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.