Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency?
If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Risk Assessment Services Department.
Administrative and technical support for science council task force and the four thematic areas: data management, scientific methodologies, scientific partnership including scientific outreach, logistic and support.
- handle correspondence by managing the unit functional mailbox;
- provide assistance to the head of unit;
- support meeting organisation;
- ensure proper document management;
- keep up to date complex internal monitoring tables in excel and sharepoint;
- support the maintenance and management of databases;
- liaise with other administrative and scientific colleagues;
- contribute to key projects with various degrees of complexity;
- follow-up project management phases and lifecycle;
- write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc., representing complex issues in innovative and simple manner, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and supporting decision making.
- excellent knowledge of English (at least b2 level);
- at least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- good knowledge of microsoft excel and outlook;
- previous experience on interaction with stakeholders such as member states, european commission and the public would be considered an asset;
- behavioural competencies: customer oriented, excellent team player, ability to switch quickly from one task to the other.
Assignment: initial contract of 2 months, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 11 months
Salary: approx. €1890 per month before taxes
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days
Please provide an English Europass template cv to firstname.lastname@example.org