We are looking for a SAP FI-CO Lead to join our Information Technology Department. You will be responsible for operation and maintenance of SAP FI-CO module.
Information Technology is a part of Digital Technologies which is a fast-growing department responsible for driving the digital transformation for the site. You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and skilled colleagues who all works on the mission of ensuring stable, efficient and compliant IT solutions. Simplicity and agility is important in everything we do.
- You will be part of a newly established SAP team within the IT Department where we are looking for more colleagues to join.
- You will be managing SAP FI-CO module. Your key objective will be to continuously improve business operations in SAP FI-CO module. Identify trends and help to reduce re-occurring incidents
- You will be a responsible for coordinating and managing the incidents, new service, and enhancements in SAP FI-CO module.
- You will be responsible for 2nd level support of the SAP FI-CO module, maintain a knowledge base for 1st level support and act as a key escalation point for critical problems and business complaints in SAP FI-CO module
- You will be actively responsible to participate in the relevant audits to establish the communication and provide the needful evidence where asked.
- The role also includes taking Solution Architect responsibilities in SAP FI-CO module for upgrade projects, new initiated projects and Roll Outs.
- Msc or B.Sc within computer science, business administration or similar
- Good professional experience with SAP systems, e.g. accounting/reporting, design of corresponding IT systems (development, implementation, support), relevant SAP modules (especially FI and CO)
- Experience with SAP S4/Hana
- You have a strong analytical mind, eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Quality minded
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- High sense of responsibility
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as we screen applications on an ongoing basis. If you need more information about the role, please contact Marlene Jansen at phone +45 25662914.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be