O tej prireditvi
You’re invited to Sweden’s biggest independent job fair for work abroad!
EURES and The Swedish Public Employment Service in Malmo are once again organising a European Job Day (EJD), a job fair for Swedes interested in working abroad.
The focus of this year’s event is job opportunities in Business Support Center and within the ICT- sector
At the EJD, jobseekers can meet employers and representatives from several EU countries. There will also be seminars throughout the day given by EURES Advisers about living and working in each participating country.
If you’re an employer, you can expect to meet hundreds of qualified job seekers within your sector.
European Job Days Malmö will take place in two domains: a traditional job fair that will be held onsite in Malmö and a virtual fair online.
We are proud to say that the EJD Malmö is well-organised, well-publicised and well-attended with the needs of both jobseekers and employers in mind. We look forward to your participation in the event.
As always, the EJD is free of charge.
Information for visitors
Are you a jobseeker looking for a job in other European countries? Would you like to know in which country to find the best opportunities for your profile? Do you have a precise idea where to move but need more information before taking the step? Would you like to meet employers interested to recruit from abroad?
The European Job Days in Malmö 2014 will allow you to the discover opportunities for job mobility throughout Europe. You will be able to meet employers and labor market experts (EURES Advisers) from many European countries, and even be interviewed on the spot or online by participating employers. There will also be a full program of presentations and advice on living and working in the participating countries.
You will be offered a thorough support package to your job search in Europe.
How to attend?
The European Job Days Malmö 2014 will take place at Malmoe Concert Hall the 15th of October.
There are two ways to participate:
- Onsite: by attending the physical job fair in Malmö. There you will be able to physically meet with EURES Advisers and employers from many European countries, and you will have the opportunity to follow interesting presentations. To visit the fair is free of charge and you don´t need to be registered just to visit.
- Online: this year, for the second time, the European Job Days Malmö will also be happening online from the website europeanjobdays.eu/malmo-2014. The presentations will be web-streamed live from the event and visitors will have the opportunity to have online interviews with employers and EURES Advisers via chat.
Where do I sign up?
Whichever way you wish to participate, in order to get the most out of this event you should prepare yourself by consulting the exhibitors and job offers well in advance, and applying for the ones you are most interested in.
Here is how to proceed:
- Register now and upload your CV
- If you already have a europeanjobdays.eu account from attending previous events, sign in with that account and register for this event under “My events”.
- You may choose to participate either onsite (at the physical event) or online (from your computer, anywhere in Europe).
- Check the list of exhibitors (companies and countries) that will be participating in the event.
- Have a look at the program of presentations and mark the ones you don’t want to miss. These presentations will be broadcasted live on the website and you will be able to replay them after the event.
- Browse through the jobs on offer at the event and apply to the ones you are interested in and which really fit your profile. This means that the related exhibitor will be able to consult your CV and maybe invite you for an interview!
- Please bear in mind that you will only be able to apply / bookmark a job vacancy if you’re registered on the website as a Visitor. You can of course use the more traditional “How to apply” contact data to submit you application.
- Before applying, do your homework: research on the countries and the companies attending, and to which you are applying for, their most relevant projects and recruitment needs.
- If you are attending the onsite event, don’t forget to bring at least 10 printed copies of your CV in English to hand out to the employers and the EURES Advisers you will meet.
- If you are attending the online event, go to your interview at the scheduled time by clicking on the chat button on the corresponding exhibitors page.
- Arrive early so that you will get a chance to meet the exhibitors you are most interested in!
Information for exhibitors
Are you looking for employees to meet your recruitment needs? Do you have jobs that you need to fill? Would you like to connect with a pool of skilled, qualified and eager jobseekers from across Europe?
The European Job Days Malmö 2014 are a great opportunity for you to meet qualified candidates from Sweden and throughout Europe.
We provide a one-stop shop for all your recruitment needs in coordination with the EURES network (900 advisors in 32 countries). Our services include identifying candidates’ profiles against job descriptions, short-listing candidates, advertising your vacancies, legal advice, and European and international exchange programs.
How to attend?
The European Job Days Malmoe 2014 will take place at Malmoe Concert Hall the 15th of October.
There are two ways to participate in the event, both are free to take part in:
- Onsite: by having a stand in the physical event in Malmö. There you will be able to physically meet with qualified jobseekers.
- Online: this year, for the second time, the European Job Days Malmö will also be happening online from the website europeanjobdays.eu/malmo. So even if you can´t participate physically you can participate through the internet.
Where do I sign up?
Whether you choose to participate onsite or online, you should publish your company information and jobs on the europeanjobdays.eu/malmo-2014 website, and you will have the opportunity to consult the CVs of the candidates that applied to your jobs.
Here is how to proceed:
- Register now, create your company page: logo, description, link to website, video, contact information and wait for the approval from the event organizers.
- Upload the jobs you are offering during the event. This is essential if you want to meet candidates that match your requirements. If your jobs are published in a national Public Employment Service, they can be automatically imported by using the job’s reference number.
- Define your availability timeslots for interviews.
- Browse through the CVs of the candidates who applied to your jobs. An automatic matching score will already be calculated for you and will help you to find the best profiles. You can also give your own rating to the candidates, and filter them on various criteria.
- Invite candidates for an interview (onsite at your booth or online via video-chat).
- If you wish, you can also benefit from the service of EURES Advisers to make the pre-selection of candidates and organize interviews for you!
- Right before the event, you will receive your final interview schedule.
- If you are attending the onsite event, check out the practical information for your stand below.
- If you are attending the online event, please familiarize yourself with the video-chat tool before the day. All the information will be provided to you in your personal account area on the website.
Here is some practical information concerning the event:
- The address for the Concert hall is Föreningsgatan 35, Malmö. Opening hours are 10 am – 4 pm
- You may install your equipment from 9 am when you arrive.
- We can arrange electricity to each stand, but you have to let us know if you need it. The event has a WI-FI connexion but no computer. Your stand will be approximately 6m2. You will have a table and two chairs at your stand.
- We suggest you bring a roll-up and posters to inform candidates about your job vacancies.
- We supply you with water bottles. You will also get coffee and lunch.
- We expect more than 2000 jobseeker visiting during the event. Keep in mind it will be a busy Job Day.
Need more help?
If you are experiencing technical issues or have questions about the website or the event organization, please contact us here. Your input on this platform’s usability and navigability will also be welcome.
Our live helpdesk will be available to chat with you during the event from this page also.
The European Job Days Malmö 2014 will take place on Malmö Concert Hall at Föreningsgatan 35.
Malmö Concert Hall is located in central Malmö, with several local and regional bus routes and the direct bus route to Sturup airport right next to the Hall.
If you are attending the event onsite, please look at Google maps before you start your journey.
There is a Parking House under Quality Hotel which is connected to the Concert Hall and the venue. Address: Amiralsgatan 19
By public transport
Check www.skanetrafiken.se for information.