Descrição da oferta de emprego
ReachActive is a fast growth company looking to attract talented, highly skilled and motivated people with a proven track record of technical expertise in the power, multi-utility and building services sectors. We are hiring Site managers in Various locations throughout Ireland to oversee and manage multi utility diversions and/or HV/LV infrastructure and cabling projects, as allocated by the line manager.
Requisitos do cargo
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- To oversee and manage multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects, as allocated by your line manager.
- Oversee direct crews and subcontractors on site, in their day to day activities, to ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with client’s and Stakeholders on site, providing excellent customer service to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Be aware of and promote Reach Active Group Limited Health and Safety policies and risk management.
- Completing and issuing daily, weekly and monthly KPI documentation and Client / project reports.
Pode constituir uma vantagem
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the utility sector is essential e.g. Power, Water, Gas and Telecoms
- Strong customer service/people facing skills
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A high level of health and safety knowledge.
- Planning experience.