Descrição da oferta de emprego
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
Main tasks / responsibilities:
- Assist clients via inbound calls, chat, or e-mail in the after-sales process by answering customers’ inquiries and/or attending to potential requests.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Give real-time, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions.
- Listen to the customer's unique situation and acknowledge their needs.
- Go beyond the customer's service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
- Proficient French (C2)
- Fluent English (B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or as a sales representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
The company offers:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- Additional bonuses accordingly to the project
- Health insurance (after 6 month’s contract)
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Relocation Package – Shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home based in Lisbon*
Restrições do cargo
Eligibility to work in a EU/EEA Member State.
If you're not a national of one of the EU/EEA countries, you should have a visa or permit to work in Portugal.