Descrizione dell’offerta di lavoro
Louis Hotels Plc Co Ltd, one of the biggest hotel groups in Greece and Cyprus, is seeking to recruit employees for its hotel units.
Bartender / Barmaid
To serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction.
Takes orders and prepares drinks according to the standards of the hotel.
Knowledge of all drinks served and cocktails that are on the menu of the hotel.
Must know all recipes and measurements used for every drink. Makes sure that all drinks are served according to the correct recipe with the correct quantities and decoration.
Makes sure that the bar is fully equipped with all drinks, glasses, and all elements used for the smooth operation of the bar.
Must always keep the bar area clean and tidy and the sitting area of the bar.
Prepares bar for operation i.e. clean glasses, ashtrays and check the tables in the sitting area that are clean and change ashtrays.
Must always work with high standard of hygiene and respect the equipment provided from the hotel.
Must always show respect to guests, colleagues and management.
And other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Related working experience, will be considered as an advantage.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Hard working and well-organized.
- Passionate for food and customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good English
- Any other knowledge of additional languages
- Monthly salary
- Accommodation and meals on full board basis is offered.
- 8 working hours /9 hours on duty/ 5+1 days work / 1 day off per week
- Adequate training