Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit Domestic Cleaning Staff for immediate start in Clare.
The role will be based within multiple mental health facilities in Ennis, Kilrush and Spanish Point. The hours of work will vary Monday to Sunday, day shifts only. The rates of pay are aligned with the HSE pay scale.
The ideal candidate will have in-date Manual Handling training and will have commenced the Hepatitis B immunisations. They will also be able to work as part of a team in addition to working on their own initiative. Access to own transport is a mandatory requirement as it will be necessary to travel between facilities.
Benefits for Domestic Cleaning Staff Job Co Clare:
- Excellent rates of pay!
- The potential candidate will be required on a whole-time equivilant basis.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory training (Moving & Handling, Infection Control)
Responsibilities for Domestic Cleaning Staff Job Co Clare:
- To plan and deliver a high standard of clean, tidy, safe and hygienic environment.
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures.
- Follow daily allocation duties in a professional manner.
Requirements for Domestic Cleaning Staff Job Co Clare:
- In-date Manual Handling training
- Commencement of Hepatitis B immunisations
- Access to own transport is mandatory
- Fully flexible in your availability
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
All applications for the above advertised Domestic Cleaning Staff Job Co Clare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for the Domestic Cleaning Staff Job Co Clare please contact with Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1812-420996 in the subject bar of the email.
We will have a presence at the following jobs fairs:
Torun, Poland - 11th April
Madrid, Spain - 9th May