We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical QA/QC Engineer to join Suir Engineering. Suir Engineering has offices in Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany. We deliver leading edge next generation solutions to clients by designing, building, and installing Data Centres, Pharma and Medical Device plants and HV energy and renewables systems. We are actively recruiting Trades people with some experience in QA/QC for a new project based in Belview, Kilkenny. Overall Role Objective To lead the delivery of the project specific Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements in line with the Company’s overall Standard Operation Policies for QA/QC. What will I be doing? · Responsible for mechanical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project. · Develop and implement Suir and subcontractors Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures. · Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for mechanical installations. · Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, non-conformances etc. · Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements. · Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings. · Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site. · Ensure Supplier/Subcontractor equipment is manufactured in compliance with project requirements · Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Uvjeti radnog mjesta
Is this job for me?
· A relevant Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Trade qualification.
· Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
· A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
· EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential.
· IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
· Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
· Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
In return from Suir ….
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Employer Pension contribution
Contribution to Private Healthcare
21 days annual leave
Employee Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programme
Educational Assistance and CPD
Opportunity to become part of great team and work on large scale projects
Our way of working is called the Suir Way, designed to help us continually improve. The benefit for employees is:
· Our people are empowered to make changes to ensure a quality install through effective ways of working.
· Our people have a voice and feel empowered.
· We have an in-built culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement.
· Value is delivered every step of the journey. Our efficient processes deliver value.
· We have a standard, consistent and fully integrated health, safety, environment, and quality system within the business.
At Suir Engineering are an equal opportunities employer, we value our greatest asset …. our People.