Opis ponude za posao
- The Fitness Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for the reception area at the fitness center. Includes greeting all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding fitness services and products, booking classes, checking guests into the computer system and charging for services performed.
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close the fitness center each day according to the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Accurately book, change and cancel fitness classes.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the fitness facilities.
- Provide detailed descriptions of fitness classes, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilize the fitness computers with skill and proficiency.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote the fitness center, classes, services, retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop the ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at the assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Assist in all areas of the fitness operation as request by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the fitness center that require attention.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Uvjeti radnog mjesta
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Education and experience requirements:Minimum of High School diploma.