Informacije o događanju
Are you a young European willing to work in entertainment, dancing, acting, fitness, sports or leisure activities with children? Are you qualified or experienced in Tourism, Hospitality or Catering? Looking for some work experience?
Do you want to spend your summer in one of the most attractive European summer destinations, meet new people and have the time of your life?
Seize the Summer with EURES 2017 aims to put jobseekers from all EU/EEA countries in touch with employers from southern Europe looking for motivated staff with diversified language skills and different backgrounds, willing to work during the 2017 summer season.
As a jobseeker, you can register online prior to the event, browse through registered employers and apply for vacant positions. During the event you may:
- follow interesting presentations about particular employers and their offers, as well as on living and working in the Tourism sector, in particular southern european countries;
- be invited for one or more online interviews with employers;
- get one-to-one online advice from EURES staff on living and working conditions in Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
If you are an employer, the event will be an ideal opportunity for you to promote your recruitment needs throughout Europe and meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience.
The event is focused exclusively on Tourism, Hotel and Catering employers based in Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
We look forward to welcoming you on 22 February! Don't miss the opportunity to Seize the Summer with EURES 2017!
Information for employers
Is your company specialised in tourism, hotel or catering and based in Croatia, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Italy, Greece, Malta or Cyprus?
Do you struggle to satisfy your recruitment needs and summer season is knocking on your door?
Would you like to connect with motivated jobseekers with required skills from all over Europe, at the same place, on the same day, from your office and without any additional costs?
If the answer is YES, than Seize the Summer with EURES!
SAVE THE DATE! 22nd February 2017, 11:00-18:00 (CET).
"What's in it for me?“
- an opportunity to promote vacancies throughout Europe;
- an opportunity to meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience, at the same time and place;
- free EU-wide promotion (websites, social media);
- without additional cost;
- minimum working hours investment;
- full support before, during and after the event.
This event will offer your organisation a wide range of recruitment opportunities. You will be able to customise your participation model according to your needs and availability. You can:
- publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) on the platform;
- actively promote your recruitment needs and vacant positions;
- collect applications beforehand;
- use the live chat option to make exploratory contacts with participating jobseekers;
- conduct one-to-one interviews online with selected candidates at a time slot agreed with the jobseeker;
- present your recruitment needs and your offer to prospective employees through a video presentation.
Participation is free of charge.
If interested, please contact us at EURES.email@example.com.
Information for jobseekers
Are you looking for a job? Do you like to travel? Would you like to spend your summer working and having fun in some of the most popular tourist destinations?
If the answer is YES, then Seize the Summer with EURES!
As an online participant, you will meet leading employers in the tourism sector from Croatia, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Italy, Greece, Malta and Cyprus, from your own home or any place with internet connection.
SAVE THE DATE! 22nd February 2017 between 11:00 and 18:00 (CET)
To take better advantage of the event, you need to register. Registration gives you access to a wide range of functions, as well as regular updates from the platform.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register as a visitor after 1st February 2017 (participation is free)
- Check out the available information about exhibitors: companies, info points and participating countries
- Browse through the job offers from companies and participating countries
- Submit your application (through the platform) to employers with the offers that fit your profile
- Always respect the language requested for the application. Otherwise, your candidacy may not be taken into account
- When an employer answers positively to your application, pick your interview time
- Present yourself to the employer the best you can and get that job!
- In order to get to know the destinations better, follow our programme of interesting presentations about living & working conditions
- In order to familiarise yourself with employers and their needs, follow the programme of presentations and find out more about their needs and offers
- During the presentations, please do not hesitate to ask questions. Countries' and companies' representatives will be happy to answer!
Consult regularly europeanjobdays.eu/en/seizethesummer2017 for more information.
If you should have additional questions about this event, please send them to EURES.Seizethesummer@gmail.com.