Job offer description
Are you passionate about cooking and beautiful nature experiences? Then you should apply for a job as a chef in beautiful Arjeplog and Riksgränsen in Swedish Lapland!
Two of our partners in Arjeplog and one in Riskgränsen are looking for experienced chefs willing to spend their winter under the Northern lights. The working period is January-March 2024 (for Arjeplog) or February-May (for Riksgränsen). Applying through Nordjobb (ONLY if you are betwen 18-30 years old) you get staff accomodation, help with taxes and fun activities during your free time.
If you are looking for a different winter experience that allows you to connect with nature and if you are not afraid of working in some isolated snowy areas, then this is the perfect job for you!
- Previous experience of working in restaurants (at least a year)
- Used to working independently
- You are passionate about cooking and are meticulous in your professional practice
- Good at communicating with other staff
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Some knowledge of a Scandinavian language is a plus
- staff accomodation
- help with taxes and other bureaucracy
- organised leisure activities for your free time
To apply for these jobs and be eligible for the Nordjobb program, you need to be between 18 and 30 years old and have EU citizenship.