About the job
- Since 2015, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has a competence center in Lisbon (PIMH = Portugal International Markets Hub) to manage activities for several locations (Switzerland, Luxemburg, Germany, Monaco) in order to:
- Booking the transactions on the portfolios of the clients
- Booking the internal and external transfers on securities and funds
Your Main Activities Are
- Check and match the traded operations with the brokers confirmations
- Book the operations in our systems
- Send the settlements instructions to our different custodians
- Book the internal and external transfers on securities and funds, for all the sites
- Follow up the settlement of the transfers on the markets through our custodians network
- Liaise with the transfers team of Geneva
- Participate to the different securities migrations (sites and custodians)
- Participate to the permanent improvement of the processes with daily suggestions
- Communicate with other back offices teams and other Wealth Management entities
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
Profile and Skills to Success
- Academic Background in Economy, Finance, Management or related areas
- Professional experience of 2/3 years in securities back office activities
- Orientation and enthusiasm for Financial culture
- Fluency in English and French is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team spirit
- Reactiveness, organization skills and ability to manager priorities
- Sense of risks
- Client orientation
- Strong resistance to stress and orientation to dynamic environments
- Rigourous, autonomous and eager to learn atitude