YOUR CHANCE – YOUR JOB
YOUR JOB IN EUROPE
Austria is one of the places to be if you want to enjoy a perfect winter landscape. Every year the Austrian winter tourism generates a lot of jobs. To be able to deal with the incoming flow of tourists we are looking for YOUR support!
This is your ideal opportunity:
- for a personal conversation with Eures-advisers from Austria
- to use the possibility to gain work experience abroad
- to secure your job for the winter season.
Do you speak good German and English (problem free communication), have some work experience and/or qualification in the tourism sector and are interested in working for an Austrian company? Then you are one-step away from finding the perfect job for you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Waiters / waitresses for restaurant, bar or hotel
- A relevant vocational training
- Good knowledge of the German language (B1), knowledge of English is an advantage
- Readiness to work in stressful situation and self-reliant
- No problems with the temperature (cold)
- Seasonal work, temporary employment
- Start: between 1st and 23rd December
- End: between mid-March and end of April
- Working hours: six-day week, (up to 9 hours a day)
- MINIMUM SALARY: (depending on the level) from 1.600 – 3.500 EUR gross onwards for 40 hours (net from about 1.300 – 2.200 EUR onwards), overtime compensation is calculated additionally. Overpayment according to vocational training and professional skill is designated. Holiday and Christmas allowance extra. Furthermore, free meals and lodging are offered.
Interested? Please send us your CV in Europass format, actualised with foto, in German or English to