We are looking for skilled and experienced waiters to work with us during the winter season 2020-21. Employment will commence around November until March or April. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy.
We require the following:
- Relevant Education, training and Experience.
- Alcohol serving and Food & hygiene pass
- Good knowledge with use of computers and POS system.
- Efficient in handling food and beverage items including Special diet information
- Proficiency in handling payments.
- Good understanding with Policies and procedures of the organization regarding safety, security, and emergency issues.
- Positive attitude in highly stressful situations.
- Handling guest complaints in a professional manner.
- Flexible in working different shifts.
- Good customer service skills.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is one of Finland's best-known and most talked about travel destinations. This family business, founded in 1974, is in Saariselkä, Lapland. Kakslauttanen hosts around 30,000 visitors each year, many of them from abroad. The guests include several high-profile visitors, media, and international filming crews. Among others, Kakslauttanen has served as the location for Ralph Lauren and Vogue fashion shoots, the new TV show from Top Gear creators, The Grand Tour, Sports Illustrated as well as hundreds of travel programs. During the winter season, the hotel employs over 100 people from 25 different countries. The working language at the hotel is English.
We offer a chance for a unique international life and work experience in the middle of Lapland's wilderness. With us, you will be involved in developing our business as well as yourself.