Your mission at Webhelp
Our client is an IT American brand that is widely recognized as the “world’s best search engine” because it is fast, accurate, and easy to use. It is also a manufacturer of smart home products including thermostats, smoke detectors, and security systems including smart doorbells and smart locks.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face with. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Finnish (C2) and fluent in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest smart home gadgets and tech-related trends
- Are proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player
Nice to have
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit for Portugal to be considered for employment.
What we offer
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- Private Health insurance with a dental plan
- Relocation package: shared accommodation (for 12 months) and flight reimbursement (after 6 months)
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Work onsite in our new and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Lisboa.