Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 110,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 58 countries.
With operations in Portugal since 2015, Webhelp currently has 3 sites, in Lisbon, Aveiro, and Braga, and a workforce of more than 2.000 Webhelpians, each one determined to bring their own intelligence, empathy, and experience to the table every day. Webhelp invests in people and the environment they work in because they know that when people thrive, it has a powerful impact on them, their customers, and their partners’ businesses. That is also why we have been named a Great Place to Work in Portugal, 2 years in a row.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
Become a part of our continuous expansion and success, and become a Webhelpian.
We realize that it can be challenging to relocate in times of pandemic. However, at Webhelp Portugal we put your safety first! We want you to feel safe and embrace your new professional challenge as safely as possible. And so, we have taken several security measures to cope with the current context:
● All our sites (Lisbon, Aveiro, and Braga) comply with all government health and safety regulations. We are certified Safe&Clean by an external audit.
● Most of our projects are placed in homeworking.
● We maintain a daily cleaning process taken several times a day on the whole building and fully disinfect the Webhelp floors and common areas.
● It’s mandatory to wear a mask in your workstation (if you are on-site), and in any other part of the building.
● We’ve implemented a mandatory physical distancing between people of 2 meters. (Cafeteria, WC, Stairs, Meetings, and Training).
● Reduced capacity is the new normal on our sites: limited visits from external people to our sites for business-critical meetings only and according to local government guidelines.
● Perfectly located offices
● Spaced out workstations
● Competitive salaries
● Health Insure
Stability / Career
● We reward our results-driven employees by advancing them to management and leadership positions
● A good work-life balance, due to a stable life and career path
● Opportunities to increase your salary with a strong Bring a Friend Program
● Performance-based bonus
● Various bonuses – Summer and Christmas
● Meal voucher card
● Transportation bonus (when applicable)
● Free doctor and Psychologist on site
● Company activities and events
● Partnerships with discounts in different companies/activities