Are you an engineer with experience and expertise in software development, AI and Machine Learning? Do you have a few years' of experience in the job market or are a recent graduate, then you can take your career to the next level with Cabinplant's automation department.
Cabinplant is currently experiencing a great demand for our complete solutions of process equipment for the food industry. 2022 will thus be another year of progress and growth in our company.
As a Software Engineer, your everyday life at Cabinplant will be characterized by professional challenges with many exciting and varied tasks within software development. Cabinplant machines will over the next few years become more intelligent through AI and Machine Learning and you can help shape that development and direction from the start. Preferably you have experience with Beckhoff TwinCAT. If you have previously worked with firmware development / programming, it will also be an advantage.
You will of course get the right support and sparring from your experienced colleagues, who will help you become better both professionally and personally.
Responsibilities and tasks
- 10-20 travel days a year worldwide
- Design and programming (Embedded systems, C, C++, Java, etc., Beckhoff TwinCAT)
- Database design and programming (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Prepare documentation and manuals
- Understand mechanics and automation as a single unit
- Online/Phone support of colleagues and customers
- Software development within Embedded systems
- Software architecture
- C, C++, C# and Java
- Machine Learning
- You have an analytical approach
- Good at having a dialogue with your colleagues, to shed light on all potential possibilities and find the best solution.
- Can collaborate across teams, but also work independently
Important personal skills
- Focus on continuous improvement and streamlining throughout the process.
- You can talk to all people across departments and functions.
- You are a true team player.
- You keep an overview even when things are moving really fast and the task is under time pressure.
- You stay calm and flexible in everyday life, where tasks and priorities often change.
- Work and develop programs with a structured approach
What do we offer?
- Introductory course where you are introduced to all departments / functions
- Education in, among other things. Siemens and other brands
- Onboarding process where you, among other things, are assigned a "buddy" from the department
- Focus on personal and professional development
- A department consisting of engineers and technicians with up to 25+ years of experience