Independent game development studio Centurion Developments based in Nitra Slovakia is looking for a senior Unity game developer (programmer) for our tactical turn-based game project. More info about the project on our website: www.centuriondevelopments.sk
If you would like to join our team in Nitra, get involved in game development and help us with ours, feel free to email: email@example.com
What you should meet:
- Senior level programming experience in Unity (5 years+)
- Writing understandable code
- Independent thinking and ability to work independently- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Non-confrontational nature (to keep good atmosphere here)
- Responsible approach to work
- Ability to advise less experienced colleagues
What we can offer:
- Asshole free team
- Human approach of the management
- Higher pay for higher performance (to make it fair)
- Salary starts at 2 600 EUR/month. Depends on willingness to work and demonstrated performance. Higher performance = higher salary. (In case of excellent cooperation, a bonus agreement is also possible upon the release of the game).
Since our project has been in development for some time, one has to get familiar with a lot of things (code, documents, experience transfer, etc), the position is work on site only. No remote work.