- Development of software products for optical data acquisition and image processing solutions
- Use of agile methods for the comprehensive development of microservices
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of the technologies and tools used
- Optimization of software and hardware as well as development of new products
- Regular coordination with project managers as well as other software architects and developers
- Completed education (HTL, FH, Uni) in the field of IT
- Professional experience in software development with .NET technologies or Java
- Know-how around Test and Behaviour Driven Development
- Fluent English and good German is an advantage
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with hands-on mentality
- Team player, solution-oriented and accurate way of working
WHAT WE OFFER
- A responsible job with a lot of room for maneuver
- A familiar working environment at a company with start-up flair, embedded in a global player
- Modern equipment and the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Attractive social benefits on top!
YOUR POSSIBLE SALARY
You will receive between EUR 3200 and EUR 4200 gross / month - depending on your qualifications and experience with the willingness to overpay.
If you see a challenge in this position, apply online. The responsible contact person, Nina Jud, email@example.com, will get in touch with you immediately.