Integrated in the Corporate HR team, this position will be responsible for the management of SAP SuccessFactors Platform for the whole Group and it will manage some HR global processes (ex. Onboarding and Offboarding) in Bizagi, closely working with the IT team to continuously align the technical solutions with the HR and business needs. This position will work with many levels of the organization, delivering technical expertise and training to the key users of the platforms.
- Manage the SuccessFactors platform.
- Collaborate directly with several teams to design, implement, and support HR business processes in SAP SuccessFactors environment.
- Model, analyze and design HR processes and workflows in BPM.
- Provide consultancy services and service excellence to employees and the HR community, as well as IT in what regards the HR System Support subject.
- Timely execute HR System Support, performing standardized and/or complex tasks, according to defined processes, timetables, and service levels.
- Create and administer regular, as well as functional and ad hoc reports to safeguard adherence of HR System policies and programs.
- Handle standard and/or complex inquiries & the support through multiple channels (e.g. Ms. teams, e-mail and telephone).
- Elaborate analysis, technical documents and specifications.
- Create Key users and Business manuals, as well as training manuals.
- Prepare and carry out system audits.
- Maintain a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
The talent we search for:
- University Degree.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good experience in SAP Success Factors / HR Cloud.
- Solid knowledge in BPM, preferably in Bizagi Studio tool.
- Good project management skills, resilience, and ability to multitask.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a relationship driven approach to develop close working. relationships with key stakeholders across all organizational levels.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Spanish language will be valued as well.
- Solid knowledge in Ms. PowerPoint and Ms. Excel; familiarity with data analytics/visualization tools, such as Ms. Power BI (preferably).
What we have to offer:
- Possibility to join an international company with a fast-paced growth path.
- Integration in an enthusiastic and collaborative team.
- High level of autonomy and responsibility over the projects you will work on.
- Possibility to participate in different projects that will boost your development.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package, in line with the position and experience shown.
If you think this might be the right next step in your career, please apply!
The Rovensa story hinges on empathy and acceptance. We strongly believe that assuming principles of inclusivity, diversity, and genuine tolerance are the best way to fulfill our mission of feeding the planet. We are an inclusive and diverse team, prompt to work along, cheer for, bond with and warmly welcome all people into the Rovensa family, no matter their ethnicity, racial identity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or any other legally protected status.
SAP SuccessFactors - Employee center