- Development of firmware and embedded software for industrial image processing solutions (C/C++)
- Conception, implementation and realization of firmware for new HW components
- Design, specification and optimization of FPGA modules (VHDL)
- Close cooperation with the Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Ongoing quality assurance, further development and optimization of the developed solutions
- Technical education (HTL, FH, TU) with focus on Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of firmware or embedded software development
- Extensive expertise in common tools and technologies (FPGA, VHDL, C/C++)
- Very good English
- Structured, quality-oriented personality with team player mentality
- Strong interest in image processing solutions
WHAT WE OFFER
- A wide range of tasks and participation in innovative projects
- Long-term and future-proof position in an established family business
- Flat hierarchies and an appreciative, cooperative atmosphere
- Your team - dynamic, motivated, open-minded
- Numerous social benefits on top!
YOUR POSSIBLE SALARY
You will receive between EUR 3400 and EUR 4300 gross / month - depending on your qualifications and experience with the willingness to overpay.
If you see a challenge in this position, apply online. The responsible contact person, Nina Jud, email@example.com, will get in touch with you immediately.