Recruiting the best people is your passion!?
Are you a specialist in recruiting and live in Berlin or would you move to Berlin? You have a talent for languages and speak English and Dutch fluently. Working flexibly from home and office for one of the largest logistics companies Kühne+Nagel in the world sounds good to you? Become part of the international team in the new Talent Sourcing Center in Berlin. Be part of Kühne+Nagel and take the recruiting and sourcing to the next level together. As a Recruiting Specialist for Netherlands (m/f/d), the goal is to bring the best talents together with their dream job and to help Kühne+Nagel grow.
As a Recruiting Specialist for Netherlands (m/f/d) in the new Talent Sourcing Center, you represent Kühne+Nagel and inspire people to join the company.
This is what you can expect:
Kühne+Nagel offers you an international role in Berlin in one of the world's leading logistics companies. You will join a committed and dynamic team in which you will enjoy a modern atmosphere and the advantages of a global company such as flexible working hours, while at the same time expanding your knowledge and experience in international talent acquisition. In the Talent Sourcing Center you have the opportunity to influence and shape the future of our client's talent acquisition.
- You accompany candidates along the recruiting process and create a unique candidate experience
- You are responsible for steering the recruiting process and act as contact person for all involved parties
- You decide on the best sourcing strategy for every vacancy
- You actively search and identify the best candidates and reach out to them
- You observe our relevant target markets and are aware of trends and developments
- You set up a candidate pool and actively manage our candidate relations
- You completed your studies in Business Administration, Social Sciences, HR Management, Business Informatics, Logistics or have perennially experience in a similar role
- You are familiar with sourcing tools like Xing or LinkedIn and always keep an eye on new trends and innovations.
- You understand yourself as consultant and partner at even level
- You want to be part of something big and bring sourcing to the next level
- You have a confident manner, strong communication and relationship building skills and are able to excite and inspire people.
- You love to work globally and in an international team
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Any other European language would be beneficial
Could we arouse your interest in the position Recruiting Specialist for Netherlands (m/w/d)? Then please do not hesitate to apply!
We look forward to you!