YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES-You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Be a Customer and quality systems representative within project and production teams.
- From quality perspective, be in charge of new projects and of serial life time for a dedicated portfolio of parts and customers.
- Take part on feasibility study, APQP and PFMEA team during pre-serial phase.
- Define project quality requirements, measurement plan, methods and devices in consultation with customer.
- Create documentation - SC/CC list, Control plan.
- Manage the evaluation of the first off tool parts and tuned parts until PPAP approval (visual + dimensional).
- Manage the convergence from pre-serial to serial control plan.
- Execute PPAP to customer and get master sample parts from the customer.
- Manage MSA in project phase.
- Train the production team for the quality requirements per project and per part.
- Manage quality claims, handling of problem solving team, answer to customers, own the efficiency of taken actions.
- Lead the modifications in PFMEA for ongoing serial projects.
- Lead process audits with customers.
- Giving support to ongoing serial customer projects.
- Manage the annual requalification of the ongoing serial projects.
YOUR PROFILE -This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- You preferably have a degree in Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of 8D, PFMEA, Control Plan, Flowchart, SPC, audit VDA6, PPAP, APQP, MSA, problem solving methods and an ERP system.
- Highly proficient in reading, writing & speaking English..
- Knowledge of measuring devices is a plus.
SOFT SKILLS - We are looking for an individual who:
- Excels at problem-solving and ownership.
- Is adaptable & flexible with regards to being able to successfully complete an assignment.
- Has high ability to negotiate with both internal and external customers.
- Is a pro-active & responsible person with a positive attitude.
- Is a team player, but at the same time is able to work self-sufficiently.
OUR OFFER- We are offering you:
- A challenging position in a highly technological automotive company.
- A mission where sense of performance and personal development are combined.
- An attractive package, in line with your skills and experience.
- Flexible working schedule + 16 days of recuperation/year on top of your legal holidays.