As supervisor you have a crucial and responsible role within the production run. You coach a team of +/- 15 persons. You guarantee their safety on the work floor and make sure they feel good about what they are doing. Every day, together with the planner, you create an optimal production and staff planning. After that, it is your job to monitor the productivity and output within your department. You manage your production team and you offer them support in terms of quality, breakdowns and other challenges. You are a real coach for your people. You are responsible for the daily management of your department. You provide training and conduct absence, evaluation and adjustment interviews. The continuous cooperation between the various departments (Maintenance, Tooling, Quality, HR, Logistics, etc.) makes it possible to achieve a smooth production process. As a key figure, you play an important role in this. Because of your involvement, you have an overview of the current production process, so you can smoothly lead the QRCI meeting and follow up the resulting actions.
- You have several years of experience in a leadership function.
- Production know-how is a plus.
- You express yourself fluently in English.
- You act with great responsibility.
- Coach: you guide your team in terms of professional development
- Flexible: you adapt easily to changing circumstances
- Goal-oriented: you never lose sight of the company's goal
- Motivator: you inspire others to get the best out of themselves
- An open working atmosphere, where people are central.
- An interesting and varied job in the automotive world.
- A working environment with room for initiative and personal growth.
- Compensation in line with the market according to experience, supplemented with extra legal benefits.
- Immediate permanent contract
- 39h/week in 2-shifts with 10 catch-up rest days per year.
- Timetable: MO-TH 5h-13h/13h-21h + FR 5h-12h/12h-19h.
- A job in a financially healthy company, which belongs to the ELEX group.