Get started now! Are you always passionate about what you do and always give 100%? We do too! On behalf of our client, an agency for digitalization in Munich, we are currently looking for a People Services Manager with the right amount of drive. Apply directly online now! We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities, whose inclusion is of particular concern to us.
- You will be responsible for all employee lifecycle related inquiries and be the first point of contact for all employee inquiries.
- You collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external delivery partners to develop process and system improvements.
- You will be responsible for process optimization and improvement in payroll and administration.
- You will manage the maintenance of content in our knowledge base on our intranet. Supporting projects and initiatives across the P&O function
- setting up new foreign entities and process automation, etc. are also part of your responsibilities.
- Completed vocational training as an office administrator, human resources administrator or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in HR
- Experienced handling of MS-Office and HCM systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English, preferably also in other foreign languages, e.g. German, Portuguese or Romanian
- Ability to understand complex issues
- Independent and careful way of working
- Sense of quality and responsibility
- Very good communication skills
- Intercultural competence and enjoyment of working in a team
- Attractive payment according to the collective agreement for temporary employment of the BAP/DGB collective agreement association
- starting as a temporary worker there is a good chance that you will become a direct contract with the client after a period of time
- Flexible working hours thanks to flexitime models and working time account
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- Various opportunities for further development
- Contribution to the company pension scheme after the end of the probationary period
- Company events and parties
- A wide range of employee benefits