Are you looking for a life-changing career within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing? Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company employing 47,000 employees worldwide. At our Manufacturing Hub in Kalundborg, Denmark, we are hiring Process Scientist and Process Engineer graduates.
Are you recently graduated or someone working in the industry with focus on or interest in data analysis, process systems and, descriptive and prescriptive analytics? Are you interested in understanding pharmaceutical processes, developing monitoring tools and analyzing data for recommendation for improvements? Are you interested in business impact and understanding how interconnected decisions play a crucial role when manufacturing pharmaceuticals? Then you can be one of our Process Scientists or Process Engineers at our Manufacturing Hub in Kalundborg, Denmark.
We are looking for someone who is motivated by and enjoys analyzing data, making sense of that data using descriptive and prescriptive analytics and, developing and maintaining process monitoring systems. Specifically, you will:
- Analyze large amounts of data for extracting correlation and causation for process understanding
- Analyze and understand data from quality control (QC) analyses
- Develop, maintain, and recommend statistical process control charts for process monitoring
- Use a science, data-based approach for quantifying process deviations
- Use a team-based approach for recommending process improvements-optimizations
This job gives you a great opportunity to play a part in shaping the future of manufacturing across the organization, in close collaboration with teach-transfer in Novo Nordisk.
Qualifications for Process Scientists:
Process Scientist candidates should have the following or developing qualifications:
- An MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, Biophysical Chemistry or (Bio-) Analytical chemistry
- Ability to independently understand scientific principles required for manufacturing pharmaceutical substances related to the interaction of chemistry and equipment
- Ability to monitor data and extract information
- An appetite for connecting the understanding of process science to product quality
Qualifications for Process Engineers
Process Engineer candidates should have the following or developing qualifications:
- An MSc in chemical, industrial or mechanical engineering (or a BSc with some professional experience)
- Ability to analyze data and independently extract information
- An appetite for solving complex problems applying a systems approach to manage complexity and reach feasible applicable solution
For both Process Engineers and Process Scientists it is key that you understand how to convey complex information to varying audiences and thereby, explain the purpose to get everyone onboard. In addition, you should have proficient oral and written communications skills in English.
Apply and be matched to multiple job opportunities
If you want to be considered for multiple job openings as Process Engineer or Process Scientist at our Manufacturing Hub in Kalundborg, simply apply to this add. This way you will automatically be considered as a potential match for all Process Engineer and Process Scientist job openings across our factories. We review applications continuously and if identify a match, you will be invited for an interview. We will keep your application for six months ensuring the best opportunities to provide a strong match for open positions.
Checklist when applying
- Please answer the questions asked when you apply. We use your answers to identify possible match between you and our open positions.
- Please unlock your profile, which you create when applying. This will allow us to match your profile with our open positions. The correct setting states ‘Profile visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide’.
Please apply by following this link: Life-changing careers - Check out this open position at Novo Nordisk
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Novo Nordisk Manufacturing in Kalundborg in times of expansion
Novo Nordisk invests more than 2.6 billion US dollars in three new manufacturing facilities and expansion of an existing facility in Kalundborg, Denmark. This will establish additional capacity across the entire value chain from manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients to assembly and packaging. With the investment, 400 new jobs will be created.
This is your opportunity to be part of our exciting journey and help establish the future factories of Novo Nordisk. The new facilities include state-of-the-art production technologies, which will be bridged with our more than 50 years of experience in biomanufacturing. We also have many interesting career opportunities in our existing facilities. Go to www.novonordisk.com/Kalundborg to learn more.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.