We are on the lookout for an experienced Managing Director who is a goal-oriented individual and a creative problem-solver.
You will manage and control the strategic and business aspects of a company. Besides that, you will be responsible for giving the right strategic direction and developing and sharing a vision of success with others. As Managing Director, you must be an exceptional decision-maker and an inspiring leader. Ideal talent for our future Managing Director should have an entrepreneurial mindset, be able to see the "big picture" as well as pay attention to details. You will enhance the company's cash flow, and lead sales activities while keeping the human factor in perspective.
Your goal is to guide the company's development and navigate it towards long-term success.
If you feel like you have natural leadership instincts with the ability to innovate, keep reading.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Creating, assessing, updating, and communicating a clear product vision and strategy.
- Creating, managing, and updating product roadmap, documentation, and release plan.
- Creating, managing, and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Building and growing the product team - hiring, onboarding, and coaching.
- Encouraging others to bring even more value to the product; focusing on enabling the product team and related experts to do their best work in accordance with its mission, vision, strategy, and how the product will evolve.
- Creating an environment where great ideas are heard, assessed, and invested in.
- Managing the budget and resources.
- Continuously researching and learning about users, competitors, and the market.
- Gathering requirements and communicating with stakeholders; keeping the stakeholders up to date on product processes and progress.
- Assessing new opportunities, evaluating growth options and identifying bottlenecks.
- Overseeing the entire product lifecycle and turning our strategy into cross-functionally aligned tactics.
- Engaging extensively with users to gain first-hand insight into consumers’ and market feedback.
- Working with relevant experts to develop marketing, sales, growth, and support strategies.
- Representing the business and promoting the product by advocating for its value and benefits at briefings, marketing events, online consumer platforms.
- Conducting sales activities and meeting sales goals.
You are a perfect fit for this job if you have
- Minimum three years of experience in a senior management position or as a product owner.
- Experience in data, information analysis, and research.
- Experience with agile frameworks, and a background in Scrum.
- Expertise in JIRA or similar Agile tools for backlog grooming and planning.
- Superior communication skills both in verbal and in written form.
- An eye for detail and developed critical thinking.
#sales #productmanagement #leadership #management
A bachelor’s degree in product leadership, business administration, marketing, finance, economics, or related subjects.
3 years min.
Nice to have
It's a bonus if you have
- Experience in the same or a similar position in an IT company
- Certificate from the scrum.org organization
What makes this job a great opportunity
- Permanent employment contract (with a 6-month trial period)
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on delivered results
- Working with highly skilled people willing to share their knowledge
- Career development opportunities
- Team buildings and various events organized within the company
- Top-notch equipment
- A relaxed and fun environment
- Conference attendance