Come to Germany, to the place Kahla where you can find work as a machine operator in a factory of wellknown cookies and bakery products. As a machine operator, mixing ingredients you are responsible for the production of dough. You support the production process by weighing the raw materials, filling the machines and rectifying minor faults.
No German language skills are required. It is sufficient if you speak either some English or Slovak. And you don't have to worry about housing. It is a great opportunity to gather work and live experience in Germany.
- Operating the machines and equipment
- Loading the machines
- Troubleshooting in case of failures and malfunctions
- Removing the products from the machines
- Maintaining safety and order in the workplace
- Vocational training as a machine operator
- Experience in loading and operation of machines
- Reliability and teamspirit
- Sense of quality and responsibility
- Payment in accordance with the collective agreement on temporary work of the BAP/DGB collective agreement association from 13.20 upto 13.91 euros gross per hour
- Social benefits, for example holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Up to 30 paid holidays per year
- Intensive induction
- Additional € 250 (gross) for each successful recommendation to a friend or acquaintance
- More wellness: discount for fitness studios and a versatile online offer (personal training, meditations, diet plans...)
Become part of a wonderful team!
We look forward to your application.