We are seeking for an experienced Landscape Architect to join our clients team, working on a wide range of projects throughout Ireland. Based in Dublin, with the option to work remotely also.
The chosen candidate will work on a number of projects at the construction stage, initially working alongside the landscape design team in the detailed design and delivery of projects on site.
- a recognised professional landscape architecture or landscape design qualification;
- min. 3 years professional experience working as a landscape architect from concept development through to detailed design, with good all round skill set, combined with design flair and technical competence;
- experience in construction detailing would be a requirement;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS etc;
- excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- excellent drawing, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills,
- an ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team environment, and
- a full, clean driving licence would be an advantage.
Please mention GreenJobs when responding to this Job Posting.
If you are interested in this job please go to https://www.greenjobs.ie/jobs/10451926/landscape-architect.asp to apply
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU.