Now, we are part of Capgemini Group, currently we are more than 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, and we work in sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.
- Electrotechnical Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- Good knowledge of English;
- Sense of responsibility, pro-activity and dynamism;
- Interested in the railways sector.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering.
- Continuous training on Next*
- Offices in a great location
- Participation in international projects
- Integration in a multinational company
- Career Evolution
(1) Capgemini has partnered with some of the world’s leading learning and development content providers, such as Pluralsight, Harvard Managementor, Harvard Spark and most recently our global partnership with Coursera to create the Next digital learning platform. ‘Next’ gives all Capgemini learners access to 250,000+ courses and 3 million learning activities from 1200 sources, empowering them to fully customize and optimize their individual learning journey. All development activities on Next are recognized internally and many externally, with numerous external certifications available free of charge.