Your career is no coincidence!
Benefit from our unique network: We are currently looking in the Münster area. Are you a supporter looking for a new challenge? Trust our expertise and use our springboard to success.
Applications from severely disabled people are very welcome.
- At best first professional experience in the IT sector
- Good written and spoken English, Knowledge of another foreign language, such as French, Dutch, Norwegian or Portuguese desirable
- Confident handling of MS-Office applications
- Committed and solution-oriented communication
- Customer-oriented, friendly manner
- Customer advisory service, customer care
- E-mail communication, correspondence
- Office and administrative work
- Customer service
What we offer you
- Payment according to the collective agreement for temporary employment of the BAP/DGB Tarifgemeinschaft from 2,200 - 3,100 euros gross per month
- Attractive social benefits, for example holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Up to 30 days holiday per year
- Representation by a nationwide general works council
- As a rule, an open-ended employment contract