Fo a Customer in the city of Ingelheim we are looking for an IT Business Consultant for a project of 1 year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Capability Planning & Management: Working in conjunction with GTM/CX business partners, influence, define, and finalize the capability roadmap, incorporating topics such as anticipated budget and resource needs, business priorities, IT priorities, and external viewpoints. Enable and support ongoing initiatives, including pilot initiatives within the capability. Business Consultancy: Influences IS-related business decisions through a consistent and direct engagement of clients in one business domain. Demonstrates an understanding of the business domain, including key business processes, and develops an understanding of interactions with surrounding business domains. Achieves influence through an acknowledged recognition of client needs and corresponding IS opportunities. Proposes improved business processes, and with supervision, proposes new business processes.
- Stakeholder Management & Governance: Demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills, including excellent ability to understand needs and proactively communicate with stakeholders on various topics related to demands, projects, and overall capability planning. In addition, effectively guide and manage stakeholders through the various governance processes across IT, GTM, and CX. Demand Management: Independently performs a liaison function between the business and internal providers of technical services. In close partnership with key business stakeholders, matches and independently prioritizes demands on IS services to maximize value to the business. Addresses all other aspects of the IS Business Partnering Demand Management role.
- Project Management: Independently for a small project and with supervision for a large project, plans, organizes and oversees resources to achieve the goals and objectives of that project.
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent);
- progressive IT and business experience, Business process knowledge related to Learning, Training, and Knowledge Sharing, and a demonstrated capability to apply technology solutions in addressing business demands and projects.
- Experience working with internal employee and consultant/external resources, including technical personnel, in a fast-paced and complex project environment.
- 5-10 years prior experience influencing, defining, and gaining alignment around capability roadmaps as well as managing business priorities and projects preferred
- Excellent communication skills and networking / relationship development and management skills
- Understanding of: 1) methodologies for system design, development, and implementation; 2) all phases of the Project Implementation life cycle;
- Knowledge of Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality preferred