We are currently looking for HSE Supervisors for our client’s site in Europe and outside Europe.
- Maintain and implement the HSE plan.
- Organize HSE training for personnel and subcontractors.
- Assist subcontractors’ HSE (risk assessments, qualifications, PPE etc.).
- Make weekly HSE inspections at site.
- Report monthly HSE statistics.
- Investigate and report HSE incidents at site.
- Comply with HSE rules, as well as with local requirements in the country of the site.
- Make suggestions on how to improve HSE practices on site.
- Report all incidents, near miss cases or HSE risks as instructed.
- Periodic checking of tools and equipment at site.
- Maintaining documentation related to personnel as well as reporting required by own HSE organization.
- At least 8 years of working experience in a similar position of HSE supervisor or advisor (Boiler, evaporation or similar process plant).
- Positive & hand-on attitude.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent level of English (Speaking and Writing).
- Effective people management.
By sending your application with CV, you might be the next match for HSE Supervisor.