We are recruiting for a Floor Supervisor within our tapas restaurants in Dublin City Centre. This is a frontline leadership role encompassing day to day operations and service, leading the restaurant team on the floor ensuring smooth, friendly and engaging service. Exceptional service delivery to customers along with overseeing, motivating and leading by example to the team. This role will support the General Manager and Assistant Manager in all aspects of the restaurant and providing smooth service to our customers.
The main responsibilities are:
- Assist the General Manager/Assistant Manager with day-to-day duties including taking food and beverage orders, serving customers, cashing out, opening, and closing duties.
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure a smooth flow of service.
- Communicate with senior management regarding any issues or support needed.
- Ensure cash ups done as per protocol and cash overages/shortages are identified, reported, and corrected.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in working in a busy restaurant essential with supervisor experience being a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Committed to providing great customer experience and leading by example and bring the team along with you through encouragement and training on best practice.
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and employee engagement.
- Good knowledge and experience of health and safety standards.
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Qualification in a hospitality/restaurant management or relevant business management qualification may be an advantage.