Would you like to work in an international company?
Then we are looking for you!
With more than 2.4 million members and more than 1,000 clubs, our client is the leading provider of
fitness clubs in Europe. The client is active in some of the most attractive markets in Europe: the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. The first clubs will open in Germany in the second half of 2022. With 7.000
employees, it operates a straightforward membership model that offers uncomplicated, essential and effective
fitness experiences that are both affordable and easily accessible to everyone. Building on
his many years of expertise, our client combines a flexible, cost-effective membership model with high-quality
fitness equipment and technology, virtual and live group classes, and free app usage.
As soon as possible, we are looking for a Field Expansion Manager (m/f/d) to expand the business unit at its locations in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Bremen, Stuttgart and Frankfurt (Germany)
Under the responsibility of the National Expansion Manager and the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will be
responsible for the administrative processing of all new fitness studios to be opened.
- You will search for high potential properties for future branded gyms in a specific geographic area
- You will communicate in close collaboration with our expansion team
- You will track all your activities in our CRM tool (Salesforce)
- You will be the main contact of various partners (real estate investors, networks of business intermediaries, real estate agencies, etc.)
- You assist in negotiating commercial leases with landlords
- You formalize projects in accordance with commercial and city building code requirements
- First experience in a high-growth company in a multi-site environment
- High willingness to travel: You are flexible and willing to move daily in your zone to visit sites
- You work independently, organize your tasks yourself, identify problems in time and offer appropriate solutions
- Above all, you are dynamic, want to do a good job and contribute to an ambitious growth project
- You have a class B driver's license
- Fluent German as well as English (spoken and written) complete your profile
Our client offers you:
- An exciting and challenging task in a successful and internationally active group of companies.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- An international positive working atmosphere
- Continuing education
- Company benefits
- Company car
- Salary 3,000 - 3,500 gross/month.
We look forward to your application! Career changers with affinity in fitness or real estate are welcome.