Entegro are seeking an individual who will enhance our design team. Due to expansion and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a FttH Design Engineer to work with our team in our Kilkenny office in Ireland!
You will be planning & designing the FTTx metro networks from fundamental design stage right through to Low Level Design, which involves;
- Feeder Network Design
- Distribution Network Design
- Completion of BOM’s and BOQ’s
- Completion of design risk assessments
- Produce documentation on cabinet sites for presenting to the Local Authority.
- Produce SED & project risk report.
- Ensure designs meet the client’s architectural and technical requirements and standards.
Nice to have
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Services / Building Services / Civil Engineering.
- Over 2 years’ experience in FTTx planning.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and GIS software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused with a proven track record in your current role.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail, conscientious and have an ability to work on your own initiative is also essential.
What has Entegro got to offer;
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and hard working people!
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment.
- Flexible Benefits Programme –Choose from various benefit packages like Health Insurance / Pension / Fitness - Gym Membership / Additional Annual Leave
- The flexibility of hybrid working - home & office
- Opportunity to take part in our ‘Track for Talent’ training & development courses
- Opportunity to apply for internal job postings to progress your career with Entegro!
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme
- If you would like to improve your English Language skills, we will enrol you in our local language for on-line classes.
- Employee Referral Bonus of €1000