Job offer description
My Client is a dedicated data centre delivery partner providing turnkey solutions to their clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe.
They specialise in providing turnkey data centre solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
They have grown to become the leading and most trusted company in the sector and is the only dedicated Data Centre delivery partner in Europe. They are currently constructing multiple turnkey data centre projects in 7 different European countries, equating to over 430 MW of IT load in flight.
They are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineers to join our expanding team in Dublin on a long term project working within a collaborative team delivering fast paced market leading schemes within the Data Centre sector.
- Ensure all works are carried out and managed in accordance with the Integrated Management System
- Manage, review and coordinate drawings, as requested
- Advise and guide the sub-contracted staff on all technical aspects of the project
- Prioritise and allocate the work for the staff on the technical team
- Ensure sub-contractor compliance with all site and project requirements, including operational health and safety obligations
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to identify problems and apply corrective actions
- Manage document control to ensure all logs are kept up to date
- Create handover packs and test packs for systems
- Ensure that all matters of compliance and governance are identified and adhered to, including:
- Review Health & Safety issues on site and ensure that all Sub Contractors are working in a safe manner.
- Review ways of working and where possible implement changes to improve safety.
- Ensure housekeeping is kept to a high standard by all Sub Contactors.
· Relevant Electrical Qualification essential eg. Bachelor’s degree in engineering
· Previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment, is essential
· Data Centre experience is advantageous
· Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
· Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
- Working on large scale data centre projects
- Collaborative team working environments
- Career progression and development supported
- Competitive salary packages
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the Data centre industry
Must have the right to live and work in the EU.