Are you an electrical engineer or technician or have other relevant technical education? Do you have a few years' experience in the labor market and are you ready to take your career to the next level, then now have the opportunity to become part of the team at Cabinplant A/S.
Cabinplant is currently experiencing a great demand for our complete solutions of process equipment for the food industry. 2022 will thus be another year of progress and growth in our company.
As an Electrical Design Engineer at Cabinplant, you will be designing our electrical cabinets, doing heat calculations and being responsible for the high quality of our electrical systems. You will be a part of a group who works on continues improvements and standardizations within the electrical field.
The machines and cabinets will be built both in Poland and in Denmark, so you will be close to the workshop and are able to see the final solution.
Preferably you have experience with electrical design from an automation company or from a machine-producing project company working with customer-specific solutions. If you have knowledge of electrical drawing programs, preferably PCschematics, it will also be an advantage.
Responsibilities and tasks
- You will design electrical cabinets, expand and troubleshoot on existing cabinets.
- Calculation of heat and size of cabinets.
- Prepare component lists for the purchasing department.
- Price calculations for sales
- Optimize and standardize cabinets and components
- Design according to relevant standards (IEC60204, UL508A, etc.)
- Various technical support for colleagues
- You have years of experience in automation.
- Worked with electrical drawings, preferably PC-Schematic.
- Advanced user of Excel
- Have knowledge and understanding of relevant standards.
Important personal skills
- Structured way of working
- Team player and problem-solving oriented
- Thrives on a broad contact base for different areas of competence
- Good communication skills in written and oral English - our corporate language
- Analytically and holistically minded
- A positive and open mind
What do we offer?
- Introductory course where you are introduced to all departments/functions
- Education within i.e., Siemens and other brands
- Onboarding process where you e.g., will be assigned a "buddy" from the department
- Focus on personal and professional development
- A department consisting of engineers and technicians with up to 25+ years of experience