Our goal at AICURA is making AI solutions deployable in hospitals. We do so by creating a platform that integrates with the hospital IT and that takes care of all the steps necessary to train, test and run AI applications.
As a Data Scientist (Focus: Machine Learning) your main focus will be designing and developing generalizable machine learning algorithms and pipelines of our medical AI platform. Working on challenging and state-of-the-art topics.
Joining our team at an early stage, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company and advance it with your own ideas.
You have not yet finished your research career or you want to continue your scientific work? In order to create groundbreaking technology, we need to keep up to date and also get feedback from the scientific community, which is why we are also active in this area.
Your main tasks:
- Design, implement and evaluate models and software prototypes of perceptual processing.
- Report and present research findings and developments including status and results clearly and efficiently both internally and externally, verbally and in writing.
- Suggest and engage in team collaborations.
- Work with external collaborators and maintain relationships with clinical partners, research labs and key individuals as appropriate.
- M.Sc. in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in state of the art ML-frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn etc.)
- English working knowledge.
- Good knowledge of model optimization
- Knowledge of Federated Learning
- PhD in machine learning, neuroscience or computer science.
What to expect:
- Exciting project with cutting-edge development perspectives.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours and location (Leipzig or Berlin; remote can also be an option).
- Open, collaborative and dynamic company culture.
Don't miss the chance to become part of a highly motivated team and to make an impact in a fastgrowing startup. We look forward to working with you to develop new and innovative solutions!
If you have any questions about the company, the position or the application process feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to apply send us your CV as PDF by email.