Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Do you speak Polish & English and have an eye for detail?
Here is an opportunity for you!
Join our Coca-Cola Hellenic family and be part of a sustainable company that really takes care of its people. No two days will be the same here. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify that all relevant documents have been received from the proper sources.
- Process the routes in the Sales Accounting System and enter accurate data.
- Ensure all documents received the same day have been processed.
Extract movements from the system and provide reports to transportation companies for proper reconciliation of driver differences.
- Manage disputes and claims with the customers/drivers for the country under your responsibility.
- Manage daily and monthly validation checks.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- University or College Degree in Finance or any relevant field.
- Fluency in Polish & English.
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience within a similar role, preferably gained in a fast-moving, multinational company or in a Shared Services environment.
- Experience in ERP and knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
- Strong customer focus.
- Attention to detail and effective time management.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL GAIN:
- Professional and personal learning & development opportunities.
- Home office days and flexible working hours.
- Attractive benefits (medical & life insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, complimentary beverages, etc).
- Experience within an international working environment and a passionate team.
- Exciting and challenging tasks with the ability to influence the company's strategy and contribute to our success.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient?
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.