YOUR CHANCE – YOUR JOB YOUR JOB IN EUROPE
Austria is one of the places to be if you want to work where others are staying for holidays, enjoying a perfect winter landscape or the mountain paradise in summer. Every year the Austrian tourism generates many jobs. To be able to deal with the incoming flow of tourists we are looking for YOUR support!
This is your ideal opportunity:
- for a personal conversation with Eures-advisers from Austria
- to use the possibility to gain work experience abroad
- to secure your job for the summer or winter season.
Do you speak fairly good German (problem free communication), have some work experience in the tourism sector and are interested in working for an Austrian company? Then you are one-step away from finding the perfect job for you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Cooks (Young cooks, Chef de Partie, Sous-Chef, Gardemanger, Chef, Pastry cooks…)
- Relevant completed vocational training, several levels, preferably 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of German language (min. A2), knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Readiness to work in stressful situation, self-reliant
- Seasonal work, temporary employment
- In summerbetween June and October, in winter from December until April
- Working hours: six-day week, (up to 9 hours a day)
- MINIMUM SALARY: depending on function and level. Overtime compensation is calculated additionally. Overpayment according to vocational training and professional skill is possible. Holiday and Christmas allowance extra. Furthermore, free meals and lodging are offered.
Please contact us, either on this platform or per Mail at: email@example.com
Send us your CV in Europass format, actualised with foto, in German or!
Indicate as subject: With EURES to EUROPE
German or English necessary
EU or EWR nationality or Switserland
Experience or completed training necessary