- Analysis and Interpretation of Technical Sheets;
- Collaborate in the development of new Technical Data Sheets whenever requested;
- Responsibility for cooking and preparing food for customers (catering, stores and others);
- Support the integration of new employees or occasional employees in specific tasks;
- Support for staff management (vacations, absences, etc.);
- Support to Production Management and Planning in all sections of the Unit;
- Support in the preparation, manufacturing orders, cooling, packaging and shipping of products produced in the unit, as well as the cleaning of material, equipment and facilities;
- Report anomalies in the kitchen to the Unit's Management Team;
- Ensure compliance with all internal rules of Ibersol, as well as internal rules of the unit (general procedures, food safety, hygiene and health at work, emergency plan, etc.);
- Support catering services/events;
- Fill out the HACCP check list of the kitchen;
- Comply with food safety requirements;
- Meet safety requirements at work.
- Professional training or proven experience in Hospitality / Restaurants;
- Ability to coordinate and lead teams;
- Ability to manage time and priorities;
- Knowledge of HACCP.
-Integration into a dynamic team willing to teach you everything you need to know;
-Access to a set of exclusive benefits for Ibersol Employees;
-Opportunity for growth and career progression.