Job offer description
Are you interested in working in the hospitality sector in Sweden during the summer months? Nordjobb offers job opportunities with our partners as a waiter, chef, and bartender with our partners from Arjeplog in the North of Sweden to Stockholm Varberg in the South.
All the positions are seasonal contracts with standard periods between May/June and August/September, but some with the opportunity to acquire a longer employment after the season.
We are looking for service minded and outgoing people, who work well with others as well as individually. It is meritorious to have some previous experience from working in the service sector but not all positions require this. The chef positions requires chef training or previous experience.
By applying to these jobs through Nordjobb, you get
- Staff accommodation or affordable accommodation such as shared housing for the period of work.
- help with taxation and other bureaucracy.
- access to Nordjobb’s network of European and Nordic youth in Sweden and organized activities during your free time.
- You are a citizen of a EU country or a Nordic country
- You have adequate basic knowledge and comprehension of a Scandinavian language or in English
- You are between 18 and 30 years old
- for the position of chef and bartender, you have at least two season's experience of working in this role
- staff accomodation
- gym membership and possibility to book a 30-minutes massage during your working period
- help with taxes and other bureaucracy
- organised leisure activities for your free time
To apply for these jobs and be eligible for the Nordjobb program, you need to be between 18 and 30 years old and have EU citizenship.