Automation Systems Software Developer
Available for event:
Type of position:
Number of positions:
Job offer description
Develop software for Mermec STE's railway automation management system.
The candidate will be involved in the following planning and programming activities:
- Development of software modules for the implementation of new functions in Mermec STE railway traffic automation systems.
- Participation in the configuration generation phase for the plants that will be built.
- Collaborate in improving the usability of the existing software suite.
- Participate in the testing phases
Technical Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- The candidate sought has a previous experience of at least 2 years in software development.
- A three-year degree in technology (IT / electronics / electrotechnical / electrical / telecommunications or equivalent) or civil with specialization in transport is required
The following are to be considered relevant:
- Design Pattern
- Network programming and interactions with DB (Sql and NOSQL)
- Source code versionig - giT
- Knowledge of systems aspects of MS Windows and Linux and any experience in the field of rail transport are also considered positively