Are you an engineer with experience and expertise within automation? Do you have a few years' of experience in the job market or are a recent graduate, then you can take your career to the next level with Cabinplant's automation department.
Cabinplant is currently experiencing a great demand for our complete solutions of process equipment for the food industry. 2022 will thus be another year of progress and growth in our company.
As an Automation Engineer, your everyday life at Cabinplant will be characterized by professional challenges with many exciting and varied tasks within machine control system. Preferably you have experience with PLC programming from an automation company or from a machine-producing project company (OEM) that works with customer-specific solutions. If you have previously worked with Siemens engineering environment (TIA etc.), it will also be an advantage. You will of course get the right support and sparring from your experienced colleagues, who will help you become more skilled both professionally and personally.
Responsibility and tasks
- 20-30 travel days per year worldwide
- Design and programming of PLC controls for our machines
- Develop standards within our controls
- Close dialogue with the project manager, the electrical designer and the machine designer
- Online/Telephone support of colleagues and customers
- Assist with input and proposed solutions in the offer phase
- Assist with control description
- PLC programming (Siemens, Rockwell, Omron, etc.)
- You read and understand electrical drawings
- You have an analytical approach
- Good at engaging in dialogue with your colleagues, in order to shed light on all potential opportunities and find the best solution
Important personal skills
- Focus on continuous improvement and efficiency in the entire process
- You can talk to people at all levels across departments and functions
- You are a real team player
- You keep an overview, even when things are going really fast and the task is under time pressure.
- You stay calm and flexible in everyday life, where tasks and priorities often change
What do we offer?
- Introductory course where you are introduced to all departments/functions
- Education within i.e., Siemens and other brands
- Onboarding process where you e.g., will be assigned a "buddy" from the department
- Focus on personal and professional development
- A department consisting of engineers and technicians with up to 25+ years of experience