We are searching for Automation and Instrumentation Service Engineers with experience of boiler equipment commissioning; i.e control systems, boiler instrumentation and related equipment. Our Client’s projects are in Europe.
- Plant automation and instrumentation testing and commissioning.
- Performing installation supervision and commissioning works of various equipment’s.
- Troubleshooting and identifying failures, tuning and testing of installations according to instructions.
- Continuous reporting to relevant stakeholders during the project.
- Participate to meetings.
Skills and qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering.
- Experience of boiler plant electrical, instrumentation and automation systems.
- Knowledge and experience of various PLC automation systems is an advantage.
- Comprehensive ICT skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar tasks.
- Team player with a positive mind-set.
- Self-driven attitude.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Technical problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel