Are you empathetic and passionate about helping elderly to live their lives fulfilled? Do you like to take responsibility and expand your skills in a positive environment? We are looking for nurses for an elderly care organisations with multiple locations in the beautiful province of Zeeland. Mission of the organisation: ”Our goal is to facilitate an environment that is as close as possible to the living model of the individual clients, so that they can continue their lives as much as possible in the way they want. We strive for a customer-oriented approach and treatment: the possibilities, wishes and needs of the client are the starting point at all times.
In the position of nurse you provide personal care and guidance to clients and you perform technical nursing procedures. You coordinate care tasks and activities together with the other nurses. You and your colleagues are responsible for the ins and outs of the various department in the nursing (elderly care) home. Tasks and departments are coordinated based on your qualities and expertise, so that you can use them as optimally as possible. In short, we offer you a varied job that gives great satisfaction with room for personal input and development!
- You have good command of English
- You are willing to relocate the Netherlands
- You are willing to learn Dutch language
- You are committed and energetic
- Salary between € 2.200 and € 3.025 per month gross (depending on experience)
- Budget for accommodation with a host family and pocket money during the Dutch language course
- Permanent contract
- Budget for accommodation and pocket money during the Dutch language course
- 22-24 days paid holiday per annum.
- 32 - 36 hours per week
- A good work-life balance without overtime
- Many career and growth opportunities.
- Nice, friendly, and open-minded colleagues
Apply via Care Force and:
Find your dream job abroad
- Get worry free guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch tailored to high skilled healthcare professionals together with our other medical applicants
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of by our consultants
- You have a nursing degree from EU
- You have EU/EEA nationality